Concrete Delivery Pipe
Innovation is our forte and manufacturing along with supplying of Concrete Delivery Pipes from our side is a strong example of the same. These concrete delivery pipes are made of highly wear resistant material and are seamless in construction. The special flanged collared joints at the ends have stood the test on the sites.
- Super high pressure
- Thick walled
- Easily connectible
Certain features of these pipelines are given below:
- Normal pipes with a wall thickness of upto 4.5 mm. are suitable for pumping pressures of up to PN145.
- Thick walled pipes with a wall thickness of 7.1 mm. are suitable for concrete pumps of pumping pressures upward of 145PN.
- Super high pressure pipes with wall thickness of 7.1 to 10 mm., depending upon the pipeline diameter are suitable for PN200.
- For changes of pipeline directions bends are offered in 120 deg., 90 deg., 60 deg., 45 deg., 30 deg. or 15 deg
- Normally the bends have a radius of 1 metre, though they can be longer or shorter as per the needs.
- These also have special male and female flanges on ends
- These are short pipes of length 0.5 to 1.5 metres for connecting high pressure delivery pipes
- These pipes have normal male flanges on both sides
- The super high pressure pipes are exclusively connected by means of cup type tension coupplings
- These couplings are used to clamp the joints of male and female flanges. These come in lever type or wedge type designs
These rings are special grade rubber rings used to seal the joint of male and female flanges
Manufacturer & Supplier of Concrete Delivery Pipes. Our product range also comprises of Rubber Hoses, Concrete Pump Parts and Water Stop Seals.
- 300 Pieces Per Day
- 2-3 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- All India
US-2, Siddharth Chambers, 55-A, Kalu Sarai, Hauz Khas New Delhi Delhi India +918037402305